How to enter
Send us either:
- A photo showing us your device on your piano/keyboard, with the Tido Music app open.
- A video recording (maximum 2 minutes long) of yourself playing a piece, or an extract of a piece, using the Tido Music app.
Your device and your piano/keyboard must be clearly visible in the photo or video. We’d love to see you too! But no obligation if you’d rather we didn’t.
Send us your photo or video in one of the following ways:
- Facebook - tag us in a post or send us a direct message
- Twitter - tweet at us or send us a direct message
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Tido (UK) Ltd (company no. 09573156) whose registered office is at 2–6 Baches St, London N1 6DN.
- The prize draw is open to anybody aged 13 years or over except employees of Tido (UK) Ltd.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows:
- Applicants must submit either a photo showing their device on their piano/keyboard with the Tido Music app open, or a video recording no more than 2 minutes in length of them playing a piece, or an extract of a piece, using the Tido Music app.
- The device and the piano/keyboard must be clearly visible in the photo or video.
- Applicants may use the Tido Music iPad or web app.
- Submissions can be made via either
- Entries must satisfy all of the above criteria in order to be valid. Any entries which do not satisfy these criteria will be disregarded.
- Three prizes are on offer, as follows:
- Two season tickets to Eaton Square Concerts Spring 2018 season as generously supplied by Ikon Arts-Edition Peters. Seating is unreserved.
- 12-month subscription to a music streaming service of your choice: Apple Music, Spotify or Deezer.
- £50 of Amazon vouchers (or the equivalent value in your Amazon territory)
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 20th February 2018. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- Winners will be selected at random, from all entries received and verified by Tido (UK) Ltd.
- If the winner of the Eaton Square Concerts season tickets is not a resident of the United Kingdom, they will be allocated one of the other prizes at Tido (UK) Ltd’s discretion.
- Winners will be notified privately on Twitter, Facebook or email within 7 days of the closing date. If winners cannot be contacted or do not accept the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners.
- Winners’ names will be published publicly on Twitter and Facebook once they have accepted their prize.
- Winning videos and photos will be posted on Tido’s Twitter and Facebook pages subject to the winners’ consent.
- The promoter will notify the winners when, where and how the prizes can be collected / received.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no debates will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of their names in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.